As our contribution to sustainable packagings, we are constantly trying to decrease the weight of our cans and ends. The latest success story is the CDL end which is 10% lighter than the old standard end but retains the current performance characteristics. Converting 900 million ends to CDL will save aluminium equal to the weight of an A380 plane.
- 10% weight reduction helps beverage producers reaching sustainability goals
- Maintains performance characteristics og standard ends in terms of pressure resistance, opening force, shelf life, etc.
- Same filling speed
- Consumers will not recognize a difference
...”I don’t see a difference!”
…”It is very clever to take out material but the performance remains the same.”
- Materials: Aluminum
- Weight: 2.5g per end
- Size and colors: 202, available in silver, other colors on request
- Pressure resistance up to 6.2 bar
- Adjustments at the seamer are necessary, Ball's CTS will help beverage producers and filling companies to do an individual line assessment and calculate costs
- Lead time: please ask for details
- Minimum order: please ask for details